IT Solutions – IT Hardware/Software
HOLMANS USA can help ensure the high performance workstations you purchase will meet the speed and reliability needs of your organization.
IT SOLUTIONS - IT HARDWARE/SOFTWARE
With some of the most innovative designs on the market, HP workstations and the Apple Mac Pro are built to out-perform the competition.Workstations are highly customizable offering a range of features that you can mix and match to build your ideal configuration.
Whether you work with 3D modeling, complex datasets, or simply just want the most stable and reliable computing platform, HP Workstations and the Apple Mac Pro excel in these areas. These machines exceed standard desktop computers in every aspect, speed, expandability, reliability, and performance. HOLMANS USA can help ensure the high performance workstations you purchase will meet the speed and reliability needs of your organization.
- HP Z systems with up to 24 cores of processing power
- Apple Mac Pro workstations with up to three 4K displays
- Professional graphics
- Long term support agreements availabe to keep your systems working at peak performance
- Hundreds of HP and Apple workstations sold, deployed and currently supported within the Federal Government
- In-house technical support to liaise with customers and manufacturers
- Highly trained engineers and sales personnel
Adobe is the global leader in digital marketing and digital media solutions. Our tools and services allow our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, measure and optimize it over time, and achieve greater success. Adobe is responsible for technological breakthroughs, like PostScript—which expanded publishing beyond the printing press and into the offices and homes of everyday people in the 1980s—and PDF—which facilitated the exchange of documents anytime, anywhere and on any device in the 1990s, including early adoption by the IRS. Adobe continues to innovate while fully embracing cloud technologies in the 21st century with FedRAMP offerings, a government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization and continuous monitoring for cloud services.
Adobe transforms public sector experiences with digital capabilities that improve engagement, cut costs and make government more efficient. Adobe’s public and private cloud-based solutions enable you to create and deliver content in a way that both citizens and public sector personnel have come to expect. Adobe provides tools to create the next generation of government services, deliver these services as actionable interfaces and measure the impact of these services. The tools also meet government security and accreditation standards across all devices. Adobe’s history in creative applications, combined with industry-leading enterprise experience software, brings together art and science to provide the best experience to citizens across all channels and devices.
Adobe government cloud solutions are built on three pillars to uniquely support the public sector.
- Transforming customer experiences—Adobe solutions are built with constituents in mind. Leveraging state-of-the-art technology and years of experience across the private sector, Adobe empowers agencies to deliver cutting-edge digital experiences to users.
- Cloud-first innovation—At Adobe, we use cloud capabilities to modernize government, cut costs without sacrificing service and streamline processes to reduce the IT burden. Cloud-based solutions provide the performance, scalability, availability and security needed to run mission-critical, government-specific operations in both public and private cloud environments.
- Secure and cost effective—When protecting privacy and homeland security information, integrated information assurance capabilities are important in delivering cost-efficient, digital government solutions. By providing preventative, detective and incident response capabilities, Adobe is absolutely dedicated to great security solutions.
|Citizen self-service||Improve citizen satisfaction and reduce costs with personalized digital services experiences|
|Citizen engagement||Engage more citizens, deliver targeted content and optimize outreach to better serve the public|
|Forms & document automation||Integrate easy-to-use enterprise forms and document generation into your web and mobile experiences?|
|Collaboration||Power mission-critical web-conferencing solutions across devices?|
|Recruitment||Deliver the next generation of recruiting through the power of digital marketing?|
|Content security||Protect, monitor and more securely share sensitive information|
|Mobile field worker||Empower field workers to migrate from paper to digital|
|eLearning||Deliver, exchange and measure learning across an enterprise community|
|Employee self-service||Empower citizens through self-service, cross-channel experiences|
|Tourism & public affairs||Leverage the power of digital marketing to increase local tourism and deliver a first-class public affairs experience|
|Mobile application services||Create and maintain mobile apps, mobile content and digital publications without burdening IT|
|Signature solutions||Legally send, sign, and manage documents electronically|
Adobe’s corporate responsibility programs focus on empowering people inside and outside the company to address pressing social, environmental and economic issues. Through our global philanthropy program, Adobe Youth Voices, we equip 13- to 18-year-olds to address issues in their communities using digital technology and storytelling skills— preparing them for higher education and workforce opportunities that many never thought possible. With best-in-class sustainability practices at our operations worldwide, Adobe is regularly ranked as one of the top-five companies in the world for green facilities, zero-waste strategies and energy-efficienct performance.
Adobe Core Values
At Adobe, four core values inform everything we do. We are:
- Genuine—Sincere, trustworthy and reliable
- Exceptional—Committed to creating exceptional experiences that delight our employees and customers
- Innovative—Highly creative to connect new ideas with business realities
- Involved—Inclusive, open and actively engaged with our customers, partners, employees and the communities we serve
HOLMANS USA has a rich tradition of giving back to our communities with a primary focus of helping Autism Specific programs in our public school systems.
6201 Jefferson St. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Los Alamos, NM
123-B Central Park Square
Los Alamos, NM 87554
Oak Ridge, TN
142 Fairbanks Road, Suite 120
Oak Ridge, Tennesee 37830
6200 Stoneridge Mall Rd,
Pleasanton CA 94588
HOLMANS | USA © 2021. All Rights Reserved.