HOLMANS USA, a leading supplier of Precision Computing and Printing solutions, has a full-time position open for a Shipping and Receiving Technician at our Albuquerque, NM facility.
This full-time position is responsible for providing both out-of-town and in-town customer service by preparing and packaging customer orders based on invoices and picking tickets for shipping and delivery.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to lift and safely handle 50 lbs.
- Receive and Ship merchandise based on established methods.
- Maintain internal customer satisfaction by meeting set warehouse guidelines.
- Interact and communicate with our customers. This includes federal, state, and local agencies.
- Perform any and all duties as assigned regardless of whether or not a particular duty has been outlined herein.
- Maintain an error free, safe, and effective work environment.
- Ensure that safety measures are followed to the letter. Safety first!
- 1-year of related work experience.
- High School diploma.
- Material-handling experience in fast-paced distribution environment.
- Knowledge of JIT (Just-In-Time) processes preferred.
- Knowledge in both mechanics and electrics.
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication and business math skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills.
- Have a good driving record.
Physical and Environmental Demands:
This job is active in nature requiring the ability to lift and safely handle 50 lbs. with regular bending and stooping. Most work is to be performed at the warehouse with some occasional driving which makes a valid driver’s license and defensive driving skills necessary for this position. Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact positively with the public and fellow employees. Position requires occasional overtime in order to facilitate workload.
HOLMANS USA is a progressive, growing company with our corporate office located in Albuquerque, NM and additional offices in Livermore, CA, Los Alamos, NM, and Knoxville, TN.
Compensation will commensurate with experience and education. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, life insurance and we participate in a 401K retirement plan. EOE