The HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server delivers the latest performance and expandability in the HP 2P rack portfolio.
Reliability, serviceability and near continuous availability, backed by a comprehensive warranty, making it ideal for any server environment. Deploy the data center standard. Designed to reduce costs and complexity, leveraging Intel’s latest E5-2600 v3 processors with up to 70% performance gain, plus the latest HP DDR4 SmartMemory offering up to 14% performance increase.
- The HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server has a flexible redesigned chassis, including new HP Universal Media Bay configuration options with 8 to 24 Small Form Factor (SFF) and 4 or 12 Large Form Factor (LFF) drive options; with additional rear drive support for expandability and investment protection.
- You have a choice of embedded 4x1GbE, HP FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE or 10GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
- The HP ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel E5-2600v3 processors with up to 18 cores, 12G SAS and HP DDR4 Smart Memory.
- Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 and A4 4 helps you reduce cooling costs.
- Enhanced performance with active and passive, double-wide GPU support for workload acceleration.
- Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HP iLO.